Friday 11 June 2010

Screen shots, belatedly


Having fallen very behind with the programme, I will try and accelerate through the Things I've missed over the weekend (in between football BBQs). The students seem to have thinned out a bit today, so I have at least got time to put up the screen shots of my igoogle pages. They may seem a bit sparse, but as I share computers, I can't set it as my homepage. There is an unfortunate temptation to play pacman endlessly if I leave the page open at work, so I've tried to segregate sober items from the things like lolcatz that I really shouldn't be caught messing about with if I wish to be taken seriously.

Here is my library page
igoogle must be experiencing an increase in interest in books images during this programme...










...and the forbidden pages. Love those penguins.

2 comments:

  1. Totoro! I've recently got myself a cuddly version, you can only get them from Japan and they're notoriously hard to get hold of. you've even got his cute invisible spirit thing, the one Mei follows while he drops acorns. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just joining in on the Totoro love! So cute!

    ReplyDelete